№ 940 MISSING YOU LOADS

 
Maybe because of the Autumn season maybe because I am cleaning up my inventory and I went trough my calling cards I am feeling a sence of loss.
Over the years in second life I have met a lot of people some of them for a brief moment and some of them left a permanent footprint on my heart.
Some of them left and living a wonderful life outside of this pixel world.
 
Brooklyn Outlander "Sven the man" I miss your daily conversation and I love the fact that once in a while you log on to say hello and when you do we start talking like we talked yesterday.
 
Kisses on your nose Isabelle Sciavo I hope that you and your loved ones are happy and doing well.
 
Antonio Canucci sl lady killer "who is my daddy now ? :D "
 
I miss you loads.
 
Hang on to your loved ones and have fun while you shop until you drop
 
Skin { .essences.} Ingrid Medium 02
Hair [taketomi] Minaj
Dress Tee*fy  @ COLLABOR88 October  Sonia Dress Chocolate
Boots **BAIASTICE**  @ COLLABOR88  Helsinki Boots Suede Camel
Headpiece  Glam Affair Sandstorm Headpiece *OLD FLF*
Poses & Blackboard  Label Motion
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts