№ 934 INKIE'S HANG OUT CAFE

 
On my place ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  *** I made a café.
You are welcome to visit anytime.
I slapped myself silly on the 8f8 gacha machine at the last Arcade round but was not that lucky to get my hand on the rare piece the café itself.
So I digged deep in my inventory to see if I had a hidden café treasure there and I  found a great building from HIKEDI an old gacha item as well.
I will try to credit as much furniture as possible in this post but I apologize in advange that some pieces are not available anymore because they were gacha items. Have fun decorating yourself.
 
1st Picture
 
Rugs Zigana
Green Chair with Coat ***Zinnias*** Cheery Chair Frida Lime
Tables  Apple Fall Plantation Dining Table
White Chair with Coat Thaino Designs Bramly KitchenFloral Blue
Coutch  *ionic* Inspire Sofa
Book Machine floorplan Book Exchange Machine *GACHA*
Soda's floorplan Soda Crate Stack 
 
 
 
2nd Picture
 
Counter {vespertine} Old Recipe Cabinet
Rug Zigana Mahavra
Menu Sign HIDEKI *GACHA*
Baker's Rack with Dishes Second Spaces
Bakery Shelf Velvet Whip
Bread Baskets on Counter Mesh Agency
Pink Ice Cream Maker Apple Fall
Red Milkshake Mixer {what next}  
 
 
 
3th & 4th  Picture
 
Chair Trompe Loeil @ COLLABOR88 October Winback Chair
Great textures on the Cushions
Couch The Loft Mara Couch Brown
Floor Cushions junk.  *GACHA*
Table with fan & Books Consigment Bookworm Coffee Rable
Kettle on Heater Soy. @ The Seasons Story Autumn
Chess Game *SORGO*
Book Cases {vespertine} *GACHA*
Book Scales HIDEKI *GACHA*
Coffee Machine HIDEKI *GACHA*
 

Comments

Popular Posts