№ 891 STILL COUNTING DOWN

 
Past Friday I made a resolution to have a shopping break.
Well at least  for at  10 days.
Main reason is very simple I am a broke ass avi so no lindens in the pixel piggy bank to spend. I hold myself back in running to the sl atm  to get myself new and crispy lindens so I am going cold turkey on the shopping.
In the meantime  I am cleaning out my inventory.
I opened boxes from 2 Arcades ago and found some Collabor88 stuff from the month of  May..... Digged up folders that were " to do folders " months ago.
I also found the delete button and in the beginning very modest and shy in using it but the more  items I deleted the easier it became.
 
I started with 88.269 items in my folder.
After some days of hard  labour my inventory numbers are on  81.333
I am not there yet but at least I can overlook the mess again.
Do I miss buying new things ? ........ I leave you to answer that one ...
Still counting down how low can this girl go....
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin -Belleza-  Bella SK  *OLD FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY*
Creator :  Tricky Boucher
Hair [INK]  Bulge Copper *MATERIAL ENABLED*
Designer : Nontroppo Torii
Sweater  [monso]  @ The Chapter Four  My Cropped Sweater White
Designer : Morphine Janick
Shorts [NV]  Rys Shorts Jeans Bleach
Designer :  isiss Bade
Boots NS::  @  The Gacha Mania Round II August   Converse Boots Red
Designer : Nani Soulstar
 
Decoration & Scenery
 
1st Picture
Van    Hippie Van
Creator Armystone
2cond Picture
Bee Hive  Apple Fall Bee Hive Old
Creator : Warehousefifteendesigns 
Flowers & Grass meadowWorks  FX Cornflowers & Bees
Creator : Garvie Garzo
 
Location :  ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  ***
Last weeks of Summer Season
 

Comments

Popular Posts