№ 878 LEATHER & BOWS

 
Troubles in bloggers paradise ... pictures I posted are cut in half and I don't know what to do about it. They were fine 5 days ago and out of the blue blogger is cutting my pictures !! I tryed to get my answer on Google no luck some blogger friends gave me advise about  the format I save my pictures on ... no luck and I am getting more angry by the minute.
Before I post I made a pre-view and then the pictures look fine but as soon as I post the post there are strange things happening to my pictures.
Is there anybody out there who has studdied Bloggers dynamica and can help me .. pretty pretty please HELP ME !!
 
 
 
Skin -Glam Affair-  Cassia America
Creator : Aida Ewing
Hair .::CHEVEUX::.  Hair RedScale F055
Creator :  Mariru Catnap
Dress AMITOMO  @ : : K U S T O M 9 : :  Leather Dress Set #1
Creator : Woomi Latte
Boots [LeeZu!] Milo Boots
Creator : LeeZu Baxter
Necklace [MANDALA] Omochi Necklace
Creator : Kikunosuke Eel
Fan *:...Silvery K..:  Metallic Folding Fan Black
Creator : Gin Fhang
Bag (TokiD) Elephant Bag Dark Grey
Creator : Maya Levane
 
Location :  Pigeon Island
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts