№ 872 SAFARI CHIC @ COLLABOR88


 
No small talk today I just don't got the time to waste with bla bla. So much to do and so little time to do it.
I give you the credits and I go back to my endless list of ..... bye bye see you all laters and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin ESSENCES  @ The Seasons Story  {Galadriel} *medium02
Creator : Inka Mexicola
Hair ~Tableau Vivant~COLLABOR88 July Cheetah
Creator : M4ri1yn Magic
Romper ...Mutresse... Ebele Romper
*HUD with 12 Colors*
Creator : Eeky Cioc
Shoes Eudora 3D  Dreams Machinery Set
Creator :  Eudora3D
For Slink High Feet
Creator : Siddean Munro
Necklace [MANDALA]  @ COLLABOR88 July  Legacy Kilimanjaro
Creator : Kikunosuke Eel
Bracelet  [MANDALA]  @ COLLABOR88 July  Kyara Bangle Serengeti
 
Location :  ISON  Desolate area with a beautiful sim surrounding that gives great horizon views. Home location of the Ison shop. Picture Perfect Place if you are looking for a dessert look and feel.
 
P.S still my shadows are not as I want them to be. They are not sharp , still working on a setting where I don't crash on.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts