№ 860 MORE PLACES TO VISIT

Monday not my favorite day of the week that is for sure.  I am always  a slow starter in the morning but Monday mornings are the worst. This day was no different so to late at the office and that was the tune I danced my whole day on. Late ... late .. late and oohhh yes by the way  you are to late ...
So back to the relax mode ... breath in ..... breath out ......

In search of more Picture Perfect Places I found myself a new one , well at least for me this spot is new. It is called Dawn of Radiance  owner and creator silvermoon Fairey and she is a  blogger as well. I love the way she decorated the place with hidden spots, a country side look and feel with a tough of magic.  Sim description  in the land mark profile , and I quote  :

                                            "The dawn has come
                                            And the wine will run
                                      And the song must be sung
                                       And the flowers are melting
                                                    In the sun"


No rez rights for regular visitors but they are open for the  Dawn of Radiance Photographers group members. There is no fee to join but all donations will be very much appreciated to keep this place open for public. Because of all the hidden , secret spots witch are all  perfect I rate this place ✭✭✭✭✭+  on my Picture Perfect Place scale.
For those who are visiting and making pictures there is a Flickr group as well to leave your Dawn of Radiance snap shots.

Enjoy your week and have fun on your journey where ever you go

 
Where to shop until you drop.
 
Skin  -Glam Affair-  @ Summerfest  2014  Cassia Jamaica 03 G
Hair  >TRUTH<  Blythe  *NEW*
Hat Legal Insanity Summer of Love Fair Summer Hat Red *GACHA*
Sweater  AUSHKA&CO.  @  The Chapter Four Loose Turtleneck Sweater
*HUD With 8 Colors*
Pants  DRIFT  @  TDR FUSION  Weekend Jeans
*HUD With 5 Jeans Colors*
Shoes  {Zaara}  @ Oh My Gacha!  Janya Jeweled Sandals Fuschia
Bag  Legal Insanity  @  Summer of Love Fair  Bag B Red  *GACHA RARE*
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts