№ 859 LITTLE HOPPER FASHION SHOOT

Because my long bloggers to do list 2 posts today. While I was exploring  :nostos:dear: & *Little Hopper*  I made some fashion pictures as well.

Love Foxdale the talented skin creator of **SHINE** skins made a flawless new skin line called Amber and I am showing Pale with the Smokey Eyes.

Shirt and shorts  are from DRIFT  the Hangover shirt and the Solstice Shorts.

Hair is made by  Kuranosuke Kamachi hair designer of =DeLa*=  and it is called  "Candice"

Last to mention are the killer shoes made by Leri Miles  from  [LMD] ,the shoes come in many different colors and are made for the Slink high feet and are called Beth and I am wearing the tropical color.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have fun while you shop until you drop.


 

Comments

Popular Posts