№ 852 BACK TO "DE VESTING"

Today Holland will go orange and crazy again "we" have to play against Chile in the world cup football. Both of the country's are already trough to the next round but this match is about who is getting first in there league. Not very interesting for all of you who are living across the ocean and who think football is a sport played with an egg shaped  ball in the hand but a huge deal over here.
To take Dutch pictures I took my avi home and went to "De Vesting" a little piece of sl that does Holland justise.

On my bloggers to do list I am still behind and I got 3 days of vacation left to catch up... well at least  I got time to try to play catch up. {FreshFace} Doll released a cute freckled skin calledCeline

=MODA= DESIGNS  made fabulous  crochet  shoes called Cloe Crochet Wedges. They comes in different colors and the details are amazing.

This round of COLLABOR88 is still open where I bought this orange dress from *BOOM* called Ardour Dress (tangerine) , the hair from ~Tableau Vivant~ called Meersand and the necklace from MG called Beach Castaway.

Have a great week and have fun while you shop until you drop. And for all the fans of the Dutch football team have a great match




 

Comments

Popular Posts