№ 848 MORE ARCADE GOODIES

Not a long post here I am preparing for a short break so rl is quiet busy right now. I am showing you some more Arcade gacha goodies. Hair is from >TRUTH<  skin if from [theSkinnery] and the  dress if from {u.f.o}   all available at The Arcade. Decorataions are a combination of [AF]  & {u.f.o}  & junk & HIDEKI  & {vespertine}  & some Arcade items from the past.
I got myself a new lighthouse from Culprit and I am very happy with it, you can  come see it @ ***  Beautiful 4  Seasons  ***

I am leaving for a short break so no post for some days have fun while you shop until you drop

P.S. next posts to come are all about the wonders of second life destinations I have bin sim hopping and saw so many beautiful places I want to share with you. So in the near future for me unknown places will be decorations for my pictures.

 


 

Comments

Popular Posts