№ 842 ICE DREAMS @ THE ARCADE

Yes I am soooooo happy this round of The Arcade is the best ever. It is a lot about food and although there is noting as useless as pixel food because you can not eat it , I love how designers come up with great looking food creations. Favorite of mine this year are  the ice dreams creations made by 8f8 . I am a broke ass avi right now I got a little crazy to get my hands on all the ice dreams items. If you want the gazebo ( one of the rares ) hit me up in IM because I got one to spare. I got these numbers more then one time double 6,7,8,9,10,11,13,15,18,19,20,21,22,24,30,33,36,37,38 so if you want them as well contact me.
The numbers that I miss are : 5 , 23 , 35 ,  32 I really love to have this one so I say pretty please!!!
Enjoy your day and have fun while you gacha shop until you drop.


Skin  -Glam Affair-  @  The Arcade Livy Asia 06 E 
Hair  >TRUTH<  @  The Arcade  Sakura 1 Side Light Blonds *RARE*
Kimono -Pixicat-  @ The Arcade  Oriental Kimono Pink
Straw Hat on Chair -Pixicat-  @ The Arcade  Orientel StrawHat  *RARE*
  Feet & Hands Slink 
  Ballet Straps *{ S.G}*  Alba Ballet Strap 



Comments

Popular Posts