№ 833 PENUMBRA FASHION WEEK

Hello I am back !! Real life job and a school reunion were happening so I could not blog for almost a week. Because of that I am not fashionably late anymore but I am way way behind on my bloggers to do list.  I got 1 work week to go and then it is vacation for 3.5 weeks I can not wait to relax and enjoy my free time.


From May the 25th until May the 31st 
Check out the website on what is happening when. There will be 7 days of  fashion shows and party's with life DJ's from all over the world.

 I will  really try to show all the great designs that are available out there but there is a but .... My pc is not happy with the last viewer updates so I can not upgrade to any viewer that supports liquid / fluid mesh. If I use an updated viewer regardles if it is Firestorm the regular sl viewer or the Black Dragon viewer I freeze up after a view minutes inside. I followed so many steps of help and trouble shooting programs to solve it but no succes I think I need to get myself a new and better pc but that is not going to happen this week. If there are readers out there who know what tot do about this let me know I am out of my way's and it is almost impossible to go out and to be in the same space with people who are wearing the new mesh.
Have a great weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.


Skin  -Glam Affair-  Coral  *FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY*
Hair  [RunAway]   Nicki 
Top  [NV]  Weiss Top White
Skirt  [VM]  @  PENBURA Fashion Week  Spring Baloon Skirt
Shoes  [MODA] DESIGNS Fiona Flower Peep Toe *NEW*
Bag *YS&YS*  Viareggio Bag StrawWhite



Comments

Popular Posts