№ 828 50TIES POLKA DOTS

This round of COLLABOR88 put me in a vintage fashion mood. Love the glam 50ties look and feel of fashion.
When I was done with the  pictures I went searching on YouTube to find me a catching song about polka dots and found this Afro Jack track and although I am not a huge fan of him as a DJ I love this tune. It reminds me of partying 24/7
Have a "polka dotted" week and have fun while you shop until you drop.



Skin  -Glam Affair-  @  COLLABOR88  Coral 
Hair ~Tableau Vivant~  @  COLLABOR88  Grable Hair 
Dress (Milk Motion)  @  COLLABOR88   Pin Up Dress Red
Shoes  [ Gos ] Boutique  Mae Platform Polka Dot
Band in Hair  LaGyo  @  COLLABOR88  Mary Bow Bandana Pack 2
Bag Schadenfreude  @  COLLABOR88  Polka Dot GooGoo Muck Purse

Decorations & Scenery 

Stools & Table  Trompe Loeil  Retro Diner 
Soda Pop Crates  floorplan @  COLLABOR88 
Laundry Basket  .lame.Tiara Laundry Baskets
Coca Cola Fridge  DBy   Vintage Coca Cola 
Milk bottles  floorplan @  COLLABOR88 Vintage Milk Caddy
Plant Dutchie  Red Agave



Comments

Popular Posts