№ 813 KILLER HEELS

Like almost every woman I am addicted to shoes ... let me rephrase this in second life  I am a shoe ho mind my language but there is no better word to dis scribe my love for shoes.
Sneakers , boots , flats it does not matter I love them all. When it comes to heels I am a total basket case and a lost cause. In real life I don't wear high heels that much anymore  because of back problems but in sl  I loooove wearing  my heels.
Eonla from =MODA DESIGNS= made some killer heels with the cutest bows on the back and nose of the shoes that can be changed with a color HUD.
Have a great day and shoe shop until you drop.




Skin { .essences.}  Paris 03 Light Rose
Hair .:EMO-tions:.  Nami 
Skirt & Top  coldLogic  Sowers  Red/White
Shoes  =MODA DESIGNS= Corset Pin Up Pumps *NEW*
For Slink High Feet 
Bag MiWardrobe  @  *{ TheSeasonsStory}*  Boho Handbag 3*3

Pose 1st Picture Diesel Works  Bombastic 3 
Pose 2cond Picture  Ma Vie.  @  Pose Fair 2014 Les Revenants 10
Pose 3th Picture  oOo Studio @ Pose Fair 2014 Glamorous Two

Decorations 

Chair Trompe Loeil  @  FaMESHed  Kings Chair Leather White 
Newspaper with Glasses  :CP:  @  TLC  Rainey Bistro Newspaper
Dog  ZOOBY'S Black Doberman



Comments

Popular Posts