№ 807 MUSIC 4 EVER PART II

Today a very hard day at my real life job. One of my team members a 21 year old sales girl decided today that life was to hard for her and she ended her life taking a  bottle of pills. Life stopped for  the entire team when we heard the awful news. There is nothing to say nothing makes sense to many question will for ever be unanswered. This post is a homage to her,  party girl with a wounded heart. Techno bishette who needed the bass in her face every weekend. Coming to work on Mondays still buzzing because she was still high on  left overs from the  Sunday rave. Talking about it was a no go "I know I know  Next weekend I am going to stay home I promise " But she never did and she never will be home..... or is she finely where she wanna be?

For me techno music is the music I turn to when I need a deep bass to make me forget deep and dark feelings or to get in toutch with deeper darker emotions. In second life I have 2 favorite techno DJ's  Calrek Nansen  and SAO Tokyoska I got a feeling this is going to be a long and techno night.
Enjoy your week and have fun while you shop until you drop.


Top  =MODA=  Music Mania Tee *NEW*
Pants =MODA=  Suzie Suspender Jeans *NEW*
*HUD With 6 Jeans Options & 10 Suspenders Colors* 

Headphone  RO  @  FaMESHed  Super Bass Rab8 Headphones Baby Blue



Comments

Popular Posts