№ 801 KITE ON THE BEACH

Saturday time to upgrade my blog tempo and time to show some new releases.. Like always there is a lot of shopping events open or about to be opened.
 It is the 6th of the Month and I am a broke ass avi already I am basket case when it comes to spreading my sl budget over the whole Month.
If and when you are in to role play  the even We ❤ to Roleplay  is open and tomorrow The Secret Affair will open their doors with The Games of Thrones as theme. I  am  such a huge fan of this series and  I can not wait till this Monday for the first episode of season 4. I watch it in Holland 1 day after the US on HBO and the feeling of sitting in front of the television with the starting of the theme song is getting me exited already.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop



Skin  FreshFace Paris  Snow  *NEW*
Hair  >TRUTH<  Lagertha 
Top {ViSion}  Eva Top Pink *Lola Available*
Pants  {ViSion}  High Waist Jeans Lure White *NEW* 
Feet & Hands Slink 
Vest on Shoulders *COCO*  @  The Chapter Four  *GACHA*
Band in Hair  RO  @  We ❤ To Roleplay Atlantis Pink
Sandal  MG  @  FaMESHed  Barefoot Sandal Bali Gypsy






Comments

Popular Posts