№ 800 SPRING SEASON CHALLENGE

This is a celebration post. First reason because it is my 800th blog post about the fashion wonders of second life.
I have bin blogging since July 2010 and obviously I had a lot to learn about light and composition.  Learning new things every day about windlight settings and becoming a better photographer and I know there is a lot to find out in the future.
The second reason to celebrate is The Spring Season Challenge by Strawberry Singh. For me Spring is a season to celebrate. Celebration for the days to get longer Celebration on the fact the sun is showing her shining face more often ... if we are lucky.
I answer the meme questions and giving you a song to dance on to celebrate this season of  beginnings, birth and hope for new things.
Enjoy the Spring feeling and have fun while you shop until you drop.


  1. What is the spring season like where you live? – I live in Holland and Spring is a surprising season. The surprise can be negative with rain and rain and hard winds  and chilly nights or they it can be positive like this week with sunshine and a temperature to sit on a terrace on the boulevard behind the  see trough wind screens.
  2. What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you think of spring? – Catching the first rays of sunlight on a terrace with friends drinking  a glass of Chablis planning what to do in the sunny days to come.
  3. Which spring-themed sim in Second Life is your favorite at the moment? – I would love to say my own place ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  *** but that would be so obvious so for this photo shoot I went to It All Starts With a Smile the home of Kaelyn Alecto and her best boy friend for life Maxx. You are welcome anytime on my sim and on Kae her place as well.


Skin  [theSkinnery]  Quiana Toffee
Hair =DeLa*=  Leila
Flower in Hair Glam Affair @  FaMESHed  Dahlia Headpiece Scarlet
Top Legal Insanity  @  Rock Attitude Fair Tori Rocker Top Leather Red
Pants [monso]  My Overall Dark Blue
Feet Slink  Woman Natural Bare Feet 
Sandals   MG  @  FaMESHed  Barefoot Sandal Bali Gypsy 
Necklace  [MANDALA] Omochi Red 

Favorite Spring Location  It All Starts With a Smile 




Comments

Popular Posts