№ 799 DANCE IN SECOND LIFE CHALLENGE

Yes I know !! I am late in my Strawberry Singh bloggers meme duty I am behind playing catch up ... again but here we go. Last weeks challenge is all about dancing in second life. A lot of people made video's and I loved every one of them  but I had one favorite from Eliza Quixote with the Happy song by Pharrell Williams. I did not took my skills to the video making level maybe I will do that on a later time when my pc can handle more programs.
If and when you want to learn how to make video's go see Berry her blog with tips and hints witch programs to use and how to do it. You also can see  Berry in dancing action herself.

Meme Instructions by Berry herself : Share a photo and/or video of your avatar dancing in Second Life. Also answer the following questions and share your favorite dances and animation stores with us. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and share your pictures in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.


  1. Which dance are you sharing in the image/video and where is it from? No dances just  static poses .. for now until I upgraded my video making skills.
  2. Which is your favorite dance in Second Life? – For now it is Twerking because is is hilarious specially when you  "Twerk IT" with a group of friends. Whatever 'it" is. 
  3. What are your favorite dance animation stores in Second Life? – I use a dance HUD from Huddles and  most of the dances I dragged in there are from  AKEYO  Most of the time I don't have my HUD on and get add on somebody else there HUD dancing is so much more fun doing it together.
  4. Are you a frequent dancer in Second Life? – Yes I am, almost on a daily base " I go out clubbing " in second life. Before I was affected with the bloggers virus I was a host in different clubs in second life where house , dance and techno music is played by live second life DJ's.  Music was the  main reason I logged on most of the time. My favorite place was WOODS they  closed for a period of time but they opened their virtual doors again so nine out of the ten times when I need a short bloggers break I end up there. Thank you Ezio and Mercedes for handing Woods over to Leila and Viktor so the bass can go onIf and when you are VIP Member of the Woods group you get updates witch DJ and what music style is playing and also  free gifts are available @ the main entrance.  I waited for the Monday when they are closed , to take a picture there. Making pictures @ Woods filled with public would be impossible with a lazy pc like mine.  If you want to know a little bit more about the clubbing scene in second life read  TUNE Magazine I was very happy that  they used some of my pictures in this Months edition and in the editon before this one Thank you Misses en Mister V for making this magazine * kisses on both your noses * 
  5. Are you a frequent dancer in the real world? – Yes I dance my life away. When I hear music it is hard to sit still and I start wiggling my ass on a chair without even noticing and after some minutes I have to stand up and dance. When it is Spring and Summer time I choose festivals  where DJ's are playing in open air and  when I am there "I dance my tits off". I love going to concerts as well and I hate it when the crowd is not "getting it "and hardly don't move with the music.
Writing this post I got in the dancing mood and got in to my favorite short list of  You-Tube mixes and add a Dirty Dutch mix with DJ Roog from 2008. I was there when the tape was made and hearing it , it it brings me back and got me dancing over and over again. I hope when you hear it you get on your feet as well.
Always smile dancing your life away and have fun while you shop until you drop.




Skin FILTHY  Group Gift #3
Hair KOY  @  My Attic  Rust 
Jacket  Legal Insanity  Woods Bomber Jacket  *V.I.P. GIFT* 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WOODS/130/73/23
Pants {mon tissu}  Harlow Cuffed Jeans Distressed
Sneakers  2REAL  Freestylerz Shoes 
Headphone  [MANDALA]  Eargasm Headphones 



Comments

Popular Posts