№ 795 LEGAL INSANITY

Datrip Blackbart designer of Legal Insanity latest relase are baggy pants that comes in 48 different colors and patterns  for him and for her.
Some of them comes with bold statements and messages like this one "Kiss my Butt "
With me being a broke ass avi for more then 1 week now I am digging deep in my piled up inventory and  I find folders in the back corners  that surprise me.
Like this jacket with blouse from *COCO* that was waiting for me to show you  here for some time now. The { .essences. } skin called Olyvia   is still available @ The Skin Fair 2014 until  March the 30th.
Enjoy your week and have fun while you shop until you drop



Skin { .essences.}  @  The Skin Fair 2014 Olyvia Peche *NEW*
Hair  Clawtooth  @  COLLABOR88  Business Time
Jacket & Shirt  *COCO*  Slim Denim Jacket Blue 
Scarf  *COCO*  Scarf Polka Dots Red ( Part of Scarf & Tee Pack )
Pants Legal Insanity  Maya Baggy Jeans Kiss My Butt Dark Blue
Shoes   2REAL  Decaz Shoes
Ears  [MANDALA]  Pierced Elf Ears 
Glasses  (Yummy)  @ COLLABOR88  Quinn Frames Red
Pocket Pet  Birdy  Bunny White  *GACHA*
Pose  2cond Picture ::WetCat::  Down Low 4 
Pose 3th Picture  ::WetCat::  BreakStuff 2



Comments

Popular Posts