№ 789 SKIN FAIR PART II

Just a quick post before I go to work the " I don't like Monday " song stuck in my head. Skin Fair 2014 is open and for all the skin addicts out there a must see. For me the skin is the essence of the avi. You can have all the beautiful  clothes in the world .. a bad skin ruins it all.
 Inka Mexicola of { .essences. }  made some fabulous new skins for the fair and I love them all. On this pictures I show you  Lily in 3 different skin tones but there are more tones available and I am a huge fan of the eyebrows colors. They are available on the 3th Skin Fair sim same square as the inserted landing point.

Have fun while you shop until you drop



Skin  { .essences.}  @  The Skin Fair 2014 Lily 
Hair Magika  [01] Shine  *NEW*
Top  * KITJA CHERIE *  @  The Chapter Four   Cherie Sweater Hearts 
Pants  DRIFT  Weekenders Demin 
*HUD With 3 Colors* 
Shoes  C H I C  Z A F A R I Satin Ultra Stilleto's Bow Hot Pink 
Feet Slink
Bag  [ glow ] @  TDR FUSION  Take a Smile Bag Neon 
Poses !bang Stand 394  *FLFriday* 
Location  : Tableau 



Comments

Popular Posts