№ 782 CHAMPAGNE GARDEN PARTY

YES I made it ! I shopped at The Arcade and it is official now, I am a broke ass avi. Not that I entered the actual Arcade location I did my shopping hanging in the air next to the sim where The Arcade is located like a lot of others did. The so called "off Sim shopping" did not went well in the beginning because of scripting errors in the machines that was forcing all to be on the sim itself to buy things but that was fixed yesterday and made me a happy girl.
 Not only the machines made me go broke, FaMESHed and TDR  FUSION did there share on me going wild , letting the Lindens role like a mad woman  and I am not even went to Whore Couture.  If and when I  should decide to stop shopping  from this moment  on I could blog for at least 2 months 7 days a week and not even have show you all.
Enjoy your week and have fun while you shop until your drop.


Here a small selection of my goodies I gathered from The Arcade.


Skin { .essences.}  @  TDR FUSION  Paris 02 *Light Rose* 
Hair  MINA Hair  @  TDR FUSION  Amber 
Top  :V.e.  @  FaMESHed  Grace Bow Blouse Silver 
Skirt :V.e.  @  FaMESHed  Grace Ruffled Pencil Skirt 
Dog  Birdy  @  The Arcade Racoon 
Glasses [Surf Co.]  @  The Arcade  Studded Bouquet Sunnie  *RARE*
Champagne Glass  [ keke ] @  The Arcade Flute Pink *RARE*
Galore with Champagne [ keke ] @  The Arcade  *RARE*
Bag With Oranges Lark  @  The Arcade Market Bag Oranges 



Comments

Popular Posts