№ 778 WELCOME TO BEAUTIFUL 4 SEASONS

Yesterday I had the honer that    visit my place called
                     *** Beautiful 4  Seasons  *** 
She   made some beautiful pictures and posted them in  a blogpost on the blog [SL] Blogger Support. I am so exited about that !! The fact that people see what I did in my labor of love and actually like it.
 If and when you are a photographer yourself and you want to take pictures at my place you are welcome anytime. If you need rez rights for pose balls or pose stands contact me and I can add you to the group **Pixel Styles**  you can rez and strike a pose.
Good luck with striking poses and have fun while you shop until you drop.


Skin -Glam Affair-  @  COLLABOR88   Sylvia America Base 
Hair  ""D!va""  @  Love is in the Air Event  Air 
Dress [Cynful]  Leather Bound Sass
Shoes  Maitreya  Stagioni Leather Bronze 
Socks  Maitreya  Dahlia Socks 
Tights Izzie's  Heart Tights  
Long Necklace  *KUNGLERS* #008 Necklace Golden 
Necklace Short  MG  Clockwork Steampunk
Jacket around the Waist *COCO*  Camo Desert 
Glasses  REDGRAVE   Neo 
Headphone  [MANDALA]  Eargasm Headphones 


Comments

Popular Posts