№ 770 {VISION} @ THE STYLE ICON

The main question from the 7th of February until the 28th is who is your style icon? On The Style Icon Fashion Fair hosted by Legal Insanity you can get see the icons who inspire the best designers of second life.
  Pjey Pearl of {ViSion} is one of the sponsors of the fair and designer of this outfit in these pictures. For me, my inspiration comes from other creative people like Pjey and it comes from music and movies as well.


One of my favorite evil  movie character is The Joker played by Heath Ledger. When I went to YouTube and searched on the word joker I found this great Steve Miller Band song The Joker.
Love the lyrics of the song : ♫ ♪ "I'm a lover, and I'm a sinner. I play my music in the sun. I'm a joker, I'm a smoker. I'm a mid-night toker. I get my lovin' on the run " ♪ ♫

Lets toke it up, enjoy your weekend have fun while you shop until you drop



Skin -Glam Affair-  Mokatana  *GROUP GIFT* 
Hair Base  [theSkinnery]  Curly Hairbase Red  *GROUP GIFT* 
Hat  & Mask  Yasum  @  Fantasy Gacha Carnival  The Joker *ULTRA RARE* 
Pants & Top & Boa {ViSion}  @  The Style Icon Viagio Outfit
Shoes [ Gos ] Boutique Bordello Rock Chic Black



Comments

Popular Posts