№ 766 SPRING HIDE AWAY

                                       Butterfly watching
Lady's & Gentleman , Boys & Girls of Second Life Spring is in the Second Life air. I got  rid of the snow and redecorated my place with daffodils and other Spring flowers. In real life the weather still sucks it is cold and it rains so my little piece of sl ground is my rescue to tie me over to Spring in real life. The Eleventh Hour made a great hide away place to do some pixel bird watching and to have a quiet moment away from work related stress. You are welcome anytime to visit and put your feet up for a while.
Love Foxdale of **SHINE** made a new skin line called Monique and I love the shining kissable lips and the fact is has a freckle option is an extra bonus. The trench coat from / erratic /  is fabulous and comes in different colors and is material ready witch I still can not show you because of male function of the Firestorm viewer on my computer.
Another gacha event is open called Fantasy Gacha Fair and if you are in to the magic , mistical and fairytale side of second life a must see for sure.
First picture in this post is made by cedrielle cicerone my butterfly friend. Thank you I love it !!
Enjoy the second life Spring air and have fun while you shop until you drop




Skin  **SHINE**  Monique Natural Pale  *NEW*
Hair .:EMO-tions:.  @  My Attic  Violet
Coat  / erratic /  Chloe Trenchcoat  Brick  *NEW*
Boots  Yasum  @  Fantasy Gacha Fair Combat Trash  Common Choc
Leggings  Legal Insanity  Margot Nylon Leggings Flowers Red *NEW*



Comments

Popular Posts