№ 765 COLORFUL COLD

                                                 Time for Spring

Hello I am back after almost a week of absence. I have been busy  redecorating my place, removed all Winter items, sleighs , snow and hot chocolate stands. Spring is in the Second Life air so the past days I have bin counting prims and still I have work to do. My house is still empty I have to think hard to get a Spring feeling in my house as well. Work in progress but you are welcome to come over to take a look yourself.
                          ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  ***
Before I deleted everything to start from scratch I made this pictures posing next to the ice skating shack from The 11th Hour. Wearing colorful clothes my head is in Spring mood for weeks already. I go back to work to get the furniture in place and leave you with the pictures.
Enjoy the pre-Spring and have fun while you shop until you drop.


Skin -Belleza-  Delaney  *FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY EDITION*
Hair  MINA Hair  @  My Attic  Nikky *MATERIAL READY*
Coat *Shai*  Holmes Peacoat Pink
Leggings Legal Insanity  Margot Nylon Leggings Stripes Orange *NEW*
Available in tons of textures  & colors , Phat Azz and layers
Boots *DL*  Heavy Grunge Boots Floral 
Scarf *chronokit* Scarf01 Plain Orange
Glasses  HOC  Rectangle Framed Glasses





Comments

Popular Posts