№ 764 BLOWING BUBBLES

                                                 Bubbles

This week feels like the longest work week ever. It is just midst week, still 2 days of hard labour to go. I can not wait til it is Friday and leave this week behind me. I will not bore you why this week is harder then others, next week will be better trust me. When I was a kid  blowing bubbles felt like magic , to make myself feel better I blow ed some pixel bubbles and made some pictures.
 Lately I am definitely in to red hair I just love this color on this "LoQ Hair" available @ TDR FUSION. Looking back on my second life hair color I slowly grew in tot a red head / blond wigged pixel Barbie. I started by only wearing  dark hair but you see the textures of the hair way better on red and blond hair. To do the hair designers justice I turned in to a red head and I am proud of it. When it comes to being blond  the world wide web is debating if "Blonds have more fun " or is it just a meaningless quote. I leave you  some links so you can form your own opinion.
Blow some bubbles, feel the magic  and have fun while you shop until you drop.




Skin  Izzie's Lucie Pumkin Pie *OLD TDR FUSION*
Hair "LoQ Hair" @  TDR FUSION Barcardi Fiery Red
Jacket  *LpD*  @  The Chapter Four Cecilia Jacket Smoke
Skirt =MODA=  Patricia Belted Pencil Skirt 
*HUD 19 Colors Skirt & 5 Colors Belt* 
Shoes  [Gos] Boutique Lauren d'Orsay Silver Satin
Necklace (Yummy)  @  COLLABOR88  Satin Bow &  Pearls 
Glasses {mon tissu} Four Corners Readers Black
Hand Tattoos  Izzie's  *VIP GROUP GIFT JANUARY* 
Slink Hands add on 
Hand Slink  AvEnhance Hands Elegant1
Pipe ::BB::  Bubble Pipe



Comments

Popular Posts