№ 762 DONE WITH WINTER

It is official now I am so done with Winter. In real life it did not even started, the Winter here in Holland this year is like a looooong Fall season with rain , rains and yes more rain with blowing winds. No snow and no ice skating no Elfstedentocht so it sucks , I want Spring !!
 In Second Life I am done with it as well. I want a new decorating challenge  so I am traveling around now to get inspiration what to do next at my place. I am thinking to get  more levels so I can practice my terra forming skills. If you have any ideas let me know I am open for suggestions.
If you want to see my place in full Winter beauty there is time until next weekend then I start to strip the place down to nothing and start from scratch ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  ***

More and more  designers making material ready items like Mina Nakamura of MINA Hair and  Leezu Baxter of [LeeZu!] For the time being I can not show you that. The Firestorm beta version that enables materials makes me crash all the time and I am a noob when it comes to taking pictures with the regular second life viewer so you have to trust me on my word that the hair and the boots in this picture are materials ready.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday have fun while you shop until you drop.



Skin -Glam Affair-  @ COLLABOR88 Mokatana Jamaica 06 C 
Hair  MINA Hair  @  TDR FUSION  Patricia *MATERIALS READY*
*HUD with 7 Hair Colors & 10 Band Colors With Flowers Option* 
Eyes  IKON  @  FaMESHed  Promise Eyes Green
Lashes  Tameless Lashes New 33
Dress DRIFT  @  TDR FUSION  Sexy Little Dress Oriental Set 
*HUD With 3 Textures* 
Vest Mimikri Babe Shrug Fiord
Boots  [LeeZu!]  Candy Pop Boots Gras  
*MATERIAL READY* *NEW*
Headphone * ISPACHI *  Attero Headphones
Necklace & Earrings Yummy & MG  @  COLLABOR88 
Knees Bandage -SU!-  Bloddy Knees 05
Hands Slink AvEnhance Hands Female Elegant
Nails on Slink Hands Ma Vie  Les Vernis Diagonal French
Bag *LpD* The Chic Snake Bag Acid Green
Pose +agapee+  Bag Shoulder(R)-F03




Comments

Popular Posts