№ 761 @ HOME WITH LEGAL INSANITY

As you can see I am on a blog role here. 2 Posts in one day and I am not  even done for this weekend. Cleaning house in the beginning of the year, deleting and trowing away stuff that clutters my inventory. Goal on my inventory number is 50.000 and I am on 72.992 going to keep you posted here if and when I dropped down under the 50.000 mark. Looking critical to my second life " friend " list and removing the names who don't ring a bell to begin with. Next task:  to remove the names of people who I did not talked to in ages because our Seond Life went different directions some of them went total negative and bitchie on others so I don't need them anyways.
As you can see I am cleaning up my Second Life act to clear my head.
Enjoy your weekend stay clear have fun while you shop until you drop




Skin  -Glam Affair-  @  The Seasons Story  Megenta  Asia 04
Lips -Belleza- @ COLLABOR88 Part of the Ria Med 2 Skin
Hair  >TRUTH<  Gaia 
Shirt  Legal Insanity  Missy T-Shirt Dope Lilac *NEW*
Pants Legal Insanity Debby Cargo Pants  Tartan Lilac *NEW*
Socks JD  @ The Seasons Story  Moto Sock Red *GACHA ITEM* 
Ears  [MANDALA]   Pierced Elf Ears 



Comments

Popular Posts