№ 760 WETCAT @ TLC POSERS PAVILION

This weekend a perfect time to do some inventory cleaning. I am on a role there went from  989.023 to 73.083 items and I am still deleting myself silly. Yes you hear it correctly I am D E L E T I N G !!! stuff and hitting the trashcan icon like a mad woman I am releasing myself from clutter. My goal is to hit  below 50.000 not know for sure if I am going to be able to hit that target this weekend but I will succeed. The new and improved inkie entered a new era.
The Liaison Collaborative is open with all for your looks , decorations and a posers pavilion and there I found this ::WetCat::  swing with  cute lights and adorable poses.
Enjoy your  weekend, I am going back to hitting the delete button have fun while you shop until you drop.

P.S if and when you want to take a look @ my place with Winter decorations you need to be quick I am done with Winter and I feel Spring is in the air of Second Life so the place will be under construction soon.



Skin  -Belleza- @  COLLABOR88  Ria Med 2
Hair ~Tableau Vivant~  @  COLLABOR88  Ophelia Summer
Dress (fd)  @  COLLABOR88 Sweater Dress  Brown
Scarf (fd)  @  COLLABOR88  Fuzzy Wrap Brown 
Tights ** [ RIDDLE ] ** Argyle Stockings Brown
Boots  ISPACHI  Seasons Female Boots
Poses & Swing  ::WetCat::  @  TLC Posers Pavilion  Lights Romance Swing



Comments

Popular Posts