№ 756 LEGALY TITS AND AZZ

1st Legal Insanity piece for 2014 is for the Bitch&Chic collection

                                      Al the items in this line
                  hearts 1 Price 110 L
    hearts 1 ALL THE APPLIERS (LOLAS & PHATAZZ) ARE INCLUDED

This  catsuit comes in 14 bright colors.

 For those who visit my blog before I am not a mesh boob girl I don't even have mesh tits in my inventory. Why not you ask ? I am happy with my Linden Lab default boobs. Mesh clothing fits and I have to much stuff in my inventory I can just toss out of the pixel window if I started to get in to the mesh boobs. Another reason is the daily work it takes with changing and adjusting the skin and the appliers I will need for that as well beside the Slink appliers for hands and feet. To much work for me for only  tits. My real life boobs are in my way half of the time, in the gym, when I am running and when I have a conversation with man who are looking over there instead of looking @ my face so no extra enlargement on the tits in here.
When it comes to a phat ass yes I know my ass is having a tendency to become fat if I don't run and eat to much... oooh sorry you did not  knew that... well the cat is out of the bag now.... I have to tread a lot of mils every week and do a lot of running to keep this ass in shape. I got myself a Phatazz in world kicking and screaming. Why do I need a phatazz ?? !! The name alone was a complete turn off to me but sometimes a girl needs to step over here own shadow and get in to the game. So that is why I can show the latest Insanity release ass  at least below the belt in full effect.
For all the  Lolas and Phatazz girls out there.. go for it !! Take a trip to Datrip his store and get your hands on this catsuit and get your ass and tits pimped up for only 110L and if you are looking for hair that is dealing with your boobs in the right way go to =DeLa*= they have a mesh boob section so the hair does not disappear in to your shape.

Next point of attention is the chair on the pictures. It is the latest work of art from Cory Edo designer of Trompe Loeil available for only 88L @  COLLABOR88. They come in 12 colors and I love them all.

Enjoy  your trip and have fun while you shop until your drop.


Skin -Glam Affair-  Neva Jamaica 03 B
Hair =DeLa*= Kim 
Catsuit  Legal Insanity  Selina Catsuit Azure  *NEW*
Boots (red)Mint  (ePunk) Boots No. 04 
Shirt on Waist  *COCO*  @  The Chapter Four Denim Light Blue
*GACHA ITEM*

Chair Trompe Loeil  @  COLLBAOR88  Astid Chair Atlantic *NEW*



Comments

Popular Posts