WINTER SEASON CHALLENGE

In the last month of 2013 no challenges from Strawberry but luckily I am playing catch up and had 1 more challenge to do The Winter Season Challenge.

Meme Instructions by Miss Berry herself: Take a wintery picture and/or answer the following questions about the season. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and share your picture in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.
  1. What is the December/Winter season like where you live? – I live in Holland and the December / Winter season weather  is different every year. Sometimes is is way below Celsius zero and with lots of snow. Other years like now until this date, rains and hard stormy winds. Our temperature depends how the wind blows. When it blows from the West if blows over sea water and brings rains and wind. When it blows from the North , East or North/East side the wind is blowing from over land and when it is very cold way back in Russia we get snow and cold weather as well.
  2. When you think of winter, what’s the first thing that pops into your head? – Skating and then not the figure skating or ice hockey skating but I mean long distance skating for 10km or  longer. I remember when I was young trying to learn how to skate standing behind a kitchen chair so I did not fall. And my mom had to drag me  from the ice kicking and screaming because it was to dark to skate.
  3. Have you ever played any extreme winter sports? – I used to skate long distance not only when it was Winter but I went to skating arenas as well to skate on artificial ice. That was until some years ago troubles with my knee put a stop to that. In Holland we are looking fore worth to the Olympic Winter games to see how many medals our speed skaters will win.
  4. What do you like most about this season? – The fact it is dark early and cold outside and it is cosy and warm inside with hot coco and cookies. Also the ice skating if we are lucky that the wind is coming from the right angle.
  5. Do you celebrate Christmas, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa or another holiday during this time of year? – Not from a religious point of view. I spent time with my parents , my mom is a great cook and I like the tree in the room but that is because the cosy element and not because of God or baby Jesus.
 I tried to find myself poses of an ice speed skater but I could not find them so that is why I made pictures with ski's something that is on my bucket list for years now but my knee is protesting to much. Or I just go there and do the "aprés ski" I bet I am very good in that.

For the rest of this month no more challenges coming from Strawberry Singh. That means going cold turkey on the Monday. I take the opportunity to wish Strawberry and all others who are addicted to the Monday Meme Challenges , Happy Holidays with lots of love , peace and happiness.

Shopping spree
Second Life eat half my inventory I did cleared my chase 3 times  and did a clean installation but still a half empty inventory. Half full for the optimistic readers.
The folder of this outfit in my appearance is gone as well.
 I know the pants is from DRIFT the earmuffs are from Izzie's the hair is from =DeLa*= and the skin is from -Belleza- @ The Arcade
Until  sl gives me back my stuff no style card here sorry blame the Lindens.


Comments

Popular Posts