Sunday, December 29, 2013

LUCKY GIRL

This Sunday's post is about being lucky and about being not so lucky sometimes. First the not so lucky part.... The past days second life have been a complete and total douchebag. I crashed like a gazillion times and could not stay longer in world then like 5 minutes and then I froze up. This happened in the midst of me redecorating my place. I also bought a great dress and cardigan @ Maitreya and sl eat the damn thing and  I am not getting it back so when I was making the style card of this post it was untraceable so I don't know the name and  I did not want to take the risk to crash in another TP to look it up in the store. Taking this pictures took me 1 whole day but I had to make them for the main reason I am in love with this skin. That brings me on the lucky side of this story.
Kaelyn Alecto blogger of Sweet Sexy & Crazy  is one lucky girl ! Aida Ewing the talented skin designer of -Glam Affair made a fabulous new skin and she named it after Kaelyn. That must be the reason there are freckles in the skin pack as well. Use Sweet Sexy & Crazy link to see the whole skin line displayed.  If and when you are a skin designer reading this post and you have a new skin out and you are in search of a name for it ???  I personally think that Inkie has a nice ring to it for a skin. Same if you are a hair designer and you run out of names INKIE !! sounds great. I rest my case I don't want to sound like I am desperate lol
I told you I did some redecorating of my place and I am very pleased with the result. I removed all the Christmas decorations and I turned the house 45 degrees. Since I turned ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  *** in to a Winter land I had a lot of visitors and got some nice messages from some of them that they enjoyed the place and used it for there photo shoots for there blogs. SL: Lori Novo  , Little Miss Fashion Cupcake & Belas Curvas  thank you for your visits and your beautiful pictures. Everybody is still welcome to come and  take a look I wont bother you if  and when I am home and I wont be in your face while you are taking pictures.
For the rest  I wish your great  last days of 2013 and have fun while you shop until you drop.



Skin  -Glam Affair-  Kaelyn  Jamaica 08 F *NEW*
Hair  ~Tableau Vivant~ @  COLLABOR88  Noel 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/62/204/1089
Dress & Cardigan  Maitreya   Don't know the name *NEW*
Boots  Maitreya  Stagioni XTD Leather Bronze  *NEW*
Socks  Maitreya  Dahlia Socks  *NEW*
Necklace  MG  Clockwork Steampunk Heart  Gold


Decorations 
Tray  Dutchie  Tray With Black Coffee  *NEW*
Baskets  & Drying Rack  Dutchie  
Greenhouse  Culprit  Old Greenhouse Rusty