LUCKY GIRL

This Sunday's post is about being lucky and about being not so lucky sometimes. First the not so lucky part.... The past days second life have been a complete and total douchebag. I crashed like a gazillion times and could not stay longer in world then like 5 minutes and then I froze up. This happened in the midst of me redecorating my place. I also bought a great dress and cardigan @ Maitreya and sl eat the damn thing and  I am not getting it back so when I was making the style card of this post it was untraceable so I don't know the name and  I did not want to take the risk to crash in another TP to look it up in the store. Taking this pictures took me 1 whole day but I had to make them for the main reason I am in love with this skin. That brings me on the lucky side of this story.
Kaelyn Alecto blogger of Sweet Sexy & Crazy  is one lucky girl ! Aida Ewing the talented skin designer of -Glam Affair made a fabulous new skin and she named it after Kaelyn. That must be the reason there are freckles in the skin pack as well. Use Sweet Sexy & Crazy link to see the whole skin line displayed.  If and when you are a skin designer reading this post and you have a new skin out and you are in search of a name for it ???  I personally think that Inkie has a nice ring to it for a skin. Same if you are a hair designer and you run out of names INKIE !! sounds great. I rest my case I don't want to sound like I am desperate lol
I told you I did some redecorating of my place and I am very pleased with the result. I removed all the Christmas decorations and I turned the house 45 degrees. Since I turned ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  *** in to a Winter land I had a lot of visitors and got some nice messages from some of them that they enjoyed the place and used it for there photo shoots for there blogs. SL: Lori Novo  , Little Miss Fashion Cupcake & Belas Curvas  thank you for your visits and your beautiful pictures. Everybody is still welcome to come and  take a look I wont bother you if  and when I am home and I wont be in your face while you are taking pictures.
For the rest  I wish your great  last days of 2013 and have fun while you shop until you drop.



Skin  -Glam Affair-  Kaelyn  Jamaica 08 F *NEW*
Hair  ~Tableau Vivant~ @  COLLABOR88  Noel 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/62/204/1089
Dress & Cardigan  Maitreya   Don't know the name *NEW*
Boots  Maitreya  Stagioni XTD Leather Bronze  *NEW*
Socks  Maitreya  Dahlia Socks  *NEW*
Necklace  MG  Clockwork Steampunk Heart  Gold


Decorations 
Tray  Dutchie  Tray With Black Coffee  *NEW*
Baskets  & Drying Rack  Dutchie  
Greenhouse  Culprit  Old Greenhouse Rusty




Comments

Popular Posts