LITTLE INKIE LOUDWATER

OMG see how adorable I look !!  The new (FreshFace) Doll skin called  Evie  is so cute! Normally I  use my own  shape but this time I used the shape that comes with this skin and I love it !! The skin comes in 4 different skin tones with hands, feet , Tango , Lush and phat azz appliers are available as well.
This is how inkie would look like in her younger years when she still was sweet and innocent. She got cute little dimples in her cheek and when I was a child I wanted  them so bad I pressed my  index  fingers in my cheeks for hours watching television hoping in vain the dimples suddenly appear.
 If and when you want to style a child avi go take a look @ this skin shop,  transform yourself and go back to times when life was only good and inocent. Enjoy your  search for your inner child and have fun while you shop until your drop.



Skin  (FreshFace)  Doll  Evie  Natural *NEW*
Hair booN  Hairpiece Yume96
Hat & Mittens  8f8  @  The Arcade Pig Mittens & Pig Hats
Antlers  +Half-Deer+   Snowy Antlers *OLD FLF* 
Top  !Rebel Hope  Penny Oversized Sweater Pink
Skirt DeeTaleZ   High Waisted Folded Skirt "Black Glitter"
Boots (red)Mint (ePunk) Boots No. 02 
HUD with 12 Different Sock Colors 
Stockings ** [ RIDDLE ] **  Agryle Stockings Purple #2 2
Backpack Birdy  @ The Arcade   Deer Backpack  {Pack 2} 
Snow on Nose Izzie's  Snowball Hit
Scarf  DRIFT  Chunky Scarf Female Stripe Knit 
HUD with 3 Different Colors


Comments

Popular Posts