HO HO HO MERRY X-MAS LADY & MINA

In the past years as one of the 125478541265 gazillion female second life fashion bloggers  I am always very  honored  when designers ask me if I want to blog for them.
So  this month I will try to give credit to them as much as possible and give them my best wishes for the upcoming Holidays.
Today my best wishes and all my love are for Lady Avalira designer of
                                 P I X E LI T E S INC
 This dress and leg warmers are available @ the Depraved Nation event called FROST in different colors combinations.
Also I give kisses on the nose of Mina Nakamura  a very talented hair maker of the MINA Hair brand. She took her skills to the next level by making materials ready hair.
Girls I applaud and salute you both, for your talent and your designer skills and your hard labour of love you pull off day by day. For me being a shopaholic and addicted to unpacking boxes and bags you are my heroes and I wish the both of you lots of love , kisses , presents and a peaceful Christmas with the ones you love.

Shopping spree
Skin  - Glam Affair -  Gemma Europa 12 D
Hair  MINA  Hair  Noor  *NEW*
50% Discount Winter Sale 
Dress & Legwarmers ::PL::  @  FROST  Winter Sweater Dress Red/Grey  *NEW*
Stole  (epoque)  Fourrure Stole Polar Bear 
Lights in Hair  *LODE*  Bright Lights Colorful 
Location My Own Pixel Living Room Ready 4 the Holidays
Open for visitors anytime.
               ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  ***


Comments

Popular Posts