EARLY HOLIDAY FUN

Monday is so not my favorite day of the week but I guess that goo's for more people. I have problems to start the work engine and I  lack motivation on every level. Today was no difference so I dragged myself to the office to get the necessary things done and in the end it turned out not that bad, like it does every Monday. This year around the Christmas Holidays I am at work as well so the " ho ho ho "spirit that comes along with that time of year does not kicks in so that is why I  posted my pixel Barbie next to the Christmas tree and hummed "Jingle Bells" and singed "Last Christmas"  our loud. For now nothing more to say then to make this your best week ever and have fun while you shop until you drop.



Shopping spree
Skin  (FreshFace) Poppy Olive   *NEW*
Hair  /Wasabi Pills/  Alice  
Hat [LeeZu!]  Garbo Hat  
Top  ISON  Leather Shape Corset Brown
Skirt  **BAIASTICE**  Floky High Waisted Skirt  Suede Goldenrod
Boots  *League*  Winter Wedge Boots 
Necklace  -Glam Affair-  Isys Statement Necklace Caramel
Watch  RYCA JEWLERY  Watch RLX Gold
Bag  =Zenith=  Timeless Bag Choco
Stole =MODA=  Gabor Mink Stole 



Comments

Popular Posts