COLLABOR88 DECEMBER

If and when you did not have the time to visit the December round of  COLLABOR88  you really need to go. I know that some of you are not in to  hopping from one shopping event to the other like I do, but you have to trust me on this one. This time your really need to go!
Maitreya is one of the guest designers and I am showing you the coat and legging from this brand and OMG I just looooove this coat. It comes in many different colors but me being a pixel Barbie I had to choose the pink one. You can wear it with or without sleeves for the sweater, I am showing you with the sleeves.
Second reason why this trip is worth your visit is the rasta hair and hat from ~Tableau Vivant~ and they match so well with the coat. Me being a"typical" Dutch girl I rolled myself a pixel joint and posted myself in a purple haze smoke screan saying "yeah man" this is the way to start the week.
  Peace man make love not war and have fun while you shop until you drop.



Shopping spree
Skin _Glam Affair-  @  COLLABOR88  Mokatana Skin America 03 G *NEW*
Hair ~Tableau Vivant~ @ COLLABOR88   Dreadlow Hair Female *NEW*
HUD with 12 Hat Colors  &  14 Dreads Colors
Coat Maitreya   @  COLLABOR88   Oversized Coat  Fuchsia *NEW*
Leggings Maitreya   @  COLLABOR88  Panel Leggings V1 Charcoal *NEW*
Boots  *COCO*  BowBoots Rose  *OLD GACHA TC4*
Necklace MG  @  COLLABOR88   Book of Angles *NEW*
Glasses  REDGRAVE  Neo /  V1.1 



Comments

Popular Posts