№ 752 LAST 2013 POST

Today the last day of 2013 time to look back a little,  time to stand still before to move on to the next year. Because of the  flue I am not going to any New Years party it is  just me staying home with my mom and dad sipping of my moms home made chicken soup. Feeling sorry for  myself ? .. No I am  feeling lucky my life is back on the right track after years of drug abuse and  running from party to party now I am with my both feet back on planet Earth instead of being high all the time. I work ( to ) hard but I  love my job so all smooth sailing in real life.
This Month 5 Years ago when I start playing second life it was a crutch to lean on like drugs was for years. Shht, I got an addictive personality so shoot me ☺
  SL was a save heaven where I felt "free" from any kind of orders but in the meantime I was not truly free because I spent every minute of my time in world instead of having contact with my real life friends and family as well. In time that balanced itself out and now I can honestly say that I am not addicted to any ting  anymore and I consider myself a true free soul. Second Life is my way to release myself and to be creative on almost a daily base and have contact with some view friends I gathered in this pixel crazy world.
Those friends  I take with me to 2014 along with my real life friends.

This is blog post № 752  and  I totally forgot to mark  № 750 as a jubilee so that is why I decided to number my posts from now on so I can have a countdown moment to 1000 posts . I love my new elf ears from [Mandala]  not sure they  will suit my style on a daily base but they are  great, a mesh job well done with tons of options in a HUD.
 Enjoy your time with family and friends let the champagne pop  and have a wonderful 2014 with lots of love , smiles and kisses.
Ooooh  yes have fun while you shop until you drop and be ready to dress to impress all the time.




Skin  -Glam Affair-  Kaelyn America 12F  *NEW*
Hair .:EMO-tions:.  Shelly 
Coat  The Secret Store  @  COLLBAOR88  Sarah Dress Coat Carmine 
Tights  *GF*  Print Tights Rose Monochrome
Hands Slink AvEnhance Female Elegant 1
Ears [MANDALA]  Fantasy Elf Ears *NEW*
Scarf  [LF]  Winter Wolf Scarf Nuit






Comments

Popular Posts