INTROSPECTION MEME

We are going dig deep to our inner feelings and thoughts  with this weeks meme challenge by Strawberry Singh. I had to think long and hard to give the right answers. Sometimes I was tempted to give the political right answer but I decided to stay true to myself.

  1. Regardless of your current number, how old do you actually feel? –  I really don't know how an age should feel like . Friends told me I got an old soul from the time I was young but the same friends telling me know that now I am  getting older I am keeping my fresh young look on life. So I know it is a cliche but age is just numbers really.
  2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? – Never trying but .... I hate failing. Sometimes I need a push from a close friend to remind me that it is better die trying then to die with a "what if" question mark on your grave stone.
  3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?– Then I would be almost my time to lay down and die but even then I would not change anything. 
  4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? – In my life up to know I failed to do the "right things" in society prospective. But I did  and do the "bad"things  very well. There is a TLC song called I'm good in being bad  and that sums it up I suppose.
  5. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? – Joyful for sure I lack the genes for the genius and to much worry makes a person get old before there time.
  6. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? – .No ... again a no after deep thought a 3th no. But I keep on trying to be a better friend and me getting older it looks like I am improving but still a loooooooooooong way to go ask my close friends.
  7. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? – I have short time memory when it comes to the things that upset me. Thinking deep about things that happened to me  and done to me by others when I was to young to fight back is not upsetting me anymore I moved on and learned to use that as a stepping stone in my life.
  8. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? – Past Summer when I was visiting a Summer music festival with my 19 year old daughter. Beautiful weather great music and we both enjoying the same DJ's dancing our asses of. 
  9. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? – Yes in a minute. Don't know what I am going to do then but my job is not my life fulfillment. I don't hate it but it is not the love of my life it pays my bills and it supports my second life shopping habits.
  10. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? – My 19 year old daughter my brother my parents and 4 really close friends. I would fly to Canada to say hello / goodbye to Isa but the flight from Holland is taking to long so it would be our last skype call.
  11. What do you feel is the difference between being alive and truly living? – Truly living is not happening to me 24/7 there are  the moments in life when every thing fits perfectly. The universe and the people in it are in lined with me and it is a giving and taking of good energy but ... I gave up to strive to have this feeling all the time. Because I wanted to feel great all the time and did not wanted to accept that life is not always a hosanna heaven I ended up in a life with a lot of drugs and alcohol. I passed that bin there done that and I accept now that sometimes life is just a period when you are alive and sometimes that sucks. You can only measure your happiness by your unhappiness I am in peace with that.
  12. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? – The period that comes after the mistake is hard hard work to get over it. Sometimes it takes years to see the lesson and understand why it had to happen and sometimes it sucks even harder that there were no lessons to learn because it is not always a stepping stone in life but just a road block.
  13. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? – For 7 years I was stuck in a very religious community with God as the great and powerful Ozz and his earth helpers  judging me 24/7. I liberated myself and made a vow to myself never to live under any kind  judgement day from nobody anymore.
  14. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? The same advice I give my 19 year old : "Respect yourself  by respecting others like you want to be respected yourself"


Shopping spree
Skin  { .essences.}  Song Noisette Ginger
Hair  >TRUTH<  Marleen 
Top  DRIFT  Central Park Sweater Solid Knit Set  *NEW*
*10 COLOR HUD* 
Skirt Maitreya  Anais Skirt Polka Green
Boots  *League*  @  Shoetopia   Winter Wedge Boot 



    Comments

    Popular Posts