WALKING THE DOG PART II

This Sunday it is raining cats and dogs in Holland so no better excuse then to stay indoors cuddle on the couch with hot tea and do some catch up on my bloggers to do list. I  took this pictures some weeks ago and I totally forgot to make a style card and forgot to make a outfit folder in my appearance option so I am not sure where all the stuff is coming from. I know the skin is from -Belleza- called Leila and I am showing the sunkissed tone. The Belleza shop is in a temporary location they are working on the main store. Jewellery  is from MG  go visit her new  shop on the [ Cynful ] &  Co. sim and the hair is from  =DeLa*=  so that sums it up. Have fun while you shop until you drop and I promise I will give total credit to all the stuff I am showing the next time.



 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts