TRUE FRIEND

Because I worked past Saturday  a free work less Monday and the weather is still with rain and storms so this was another productive day on my bloggers to do list.
 It is almost Halloween  and Wizarding Fair is open so the weird creatures come out of the dark places and I found myself  new true friend. In the movie Lord of the Rings my favorite character is the Gollum originally known as Sméagol and the elf's made by Anya Ohmai remind me of him. I choose the Dipsy character because it rimes on tipsy. There are 4 different elf's available on the Wizarding Fair when you start walking on Diagon Alley it is the first shop in your left hand. Have fun wile you shop until you drop and look out for the creatures from the dark


 
 Skin  { .essences.}  @  TDR FUSION Qopi 03 Ivoire   *NEW*
Hair  >TRUTH<  Katya  *NEW*
Top  =MODA=  Knotted Tank Stripes 10 Colors with HUD
Pants with Jacket on Waist  ___ D I  R A M ____   Juliana Pant USA
Shoes  [sYs]  Mousys Skate Shoes Save the Queen
Glasses [sYs]The Body Modification Expo  Cyberpop Sunglasses
Gloves  *COCO*  Leather Gloves Red
My True Friend Ohmai  @  Wizarding Fair Elf Pet Dipsy
Poses Diesel Works 
Location  Virtual Decay
 

Comments

Popular Posts