THE BOHO CULTURE FAIR 2013

Today a sneak preview on the Boho Culture Fair more to come later on this week. This fair is for all the people who like bohemian clothing and loving the fresh hip look.

 For me this style reminds me of Summer and going to an outdoor music festival listing to bands and live DJ's smoking my weed  (grass ) sitting on the grass, but I am a Dutch girl and we "legalized" this. So I consider myself lucky being able to enjoy my Summer like this.


The Boho Culture Fair is open from 16th to 31st of October  with top designers giving there view on the bohemian fashion. So take a look and release yourself and let the hippie inside you see the light.


 
Skin  [theSkinnery]  Ming Bare Face Toffee
Hair ploom  Camille 
Flowers in Hair *BOOM*  Nature's Crown Orange
Top & Skirt  ::PL::  @  The Boho Culture Fair 2013 Anwen  Earth
Scarf   LMD  Ruth Knit Scarf Stripes Latte
Bag  LMD  Scrunchy Bag Woody
Earrings  [MANDALA]  Enjyu Africa
Bracelets  MG  Laquered Gold and Diamonds
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts