HOME SWEET PIXEL HOME

What better way to spent my Saturday then stay home drinking tea with my mom and making pictures of my  pixel home. Playing sl is like playing with Barbie all over again like I used to do when I was a little girl. I  presume the builders in sl used to play with Lego when they were young. And like my Barbie dolls in the past my pixel Barbie has a house as well I call my pixel home and you are welcome to drop by anytime  @
                                           ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  ***
Decorating my sl home is an ongoing proses so it changes on a daily base fine tuning it all the time. Maybe the fact that I am between houses myself in rl makes a sl house more significant. Some of my favorite sl furniture shops are Trompe Loel , Dutchie , { what next }  , Zigana  & Culprit. More information on where I got my indoor and outdoor stuff from in more posts to come  Enjoy your weekend relax and have fun while you shop until you drop.



 
 
Skin  ___F I L T H Y___  *GROUP GIFT#1*
Hair Exile  Wild at Heart 
Dress  GizzA  Turtle Neck Dress Baroque *OLD LIMITED BAZAAR*
Boots  Slink Vanity Boots Tan
Necklace & Ring  MG  Dew Encrusted Teardrop
Tights  Izzie's  Beige Tights
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts