GOOGLE MEME

This weeks meme by Strawberry Sing is the Google Meme. Last weeks challenge called Your Avatar's Private Life is still on my to do list have a great idea but did not have the time jet to make the pictures for it. The great thing about Strawberry her challenges is you can enter on any time you want so if you like to Challenger yourself take a look at Berry her blog yourself.
This week it is all about your second life name and the results on Google when you go search yourself and the second part is the results of your real life name and leave your links to Berry her blog and on SLtimewellwasted author Matt also known as Emily.

  1. Google your Second Life name in “quotations” and share your results.
    About 226  results (0.27 seconds) done with the incognito window.
     
  2. What is the first link that comes up? A link to a blog post I did 3 days ago
  3. Which link were you surprised to see?. An advertisement link to a girl magazine called Inkie. I did not know there was a Dutch  magazine for girls from the age 7-10 years old with my sl first name.
  4. Click on the “Image” tab and tell us where the first 5 pictures listed are from.  1st 5 pictures are all pictures of myself. Profile picture I used for a long time came up firs but not related to my Pixelstyles blog but to another blog called the International DeeJay Assosiation. A blog I started a long time ago but the only thing I did was start the blog and it has bin inactive ever since. A reminder to my other love in my real life and in my second life and that is all kind of dance , house and techno music.
  5. Click on the “more” tab and then click “news” and share your results. Nothing and I considder that a good thing.
First section is done now find out what mydigital footprint is with  my real life name

  1. How did the two digital footprints compare, and did that surprise you? On my real life name About 20.6000 results but trust me none of them related to myself. My real life name is a very common name in Holland.
  2. Does anyone interesting share your name?  Nobody famous but there are in Holland at least 9 woman with the same first and last name  who are linked to LinkedIn a profesional website for job searchers. That shows how common my name is couse this are only the job searchers I found. And on FB there are more then 15 accounts with the same first and last name then mine
  3. Are you happy with the size of your digital footprint, or do you wish either one was larger/smaller? . I am very happy with the way it is. I don't have a Facebook page with my real life name. I started to be really active on the internet when I start to play second life so all my internet activity is related to my second life name. I got a Facebook account with my second life name and famely and friends from the real world are friends with me on this account. This way I can be very selective who add me on FB. I am a bit paranoia about what I show on the word wide web and what not. By only using my second life name I feel more safe.
  4. If you woke up/ logged in one morning to discover over night you had suddenly gained rock-star status, and everybody knew who you were and wanted to know what you were doing… what would you do? It will strip me from all my sence of security and me  feeling safe. I am a very private person so this scenario is a worst case scenario for me.

 
Skin  **SHINE**  @  The Boho Culture Fair B o h o Tan  *NEW*
Hair  "LoQ Hairs   @  Limited Edition  Chinese 
Shirt  / erratic / Keira Shirt Yellow Plaid  *NEW*
Skirt  DRIFT   Mode Mini Wool Set 5 Color HUD
Shoes  *{ SeVered GarDeN}*  Nana Pumps
Bloody Knees  -SU!  Bloody Knees 03 Dark
Earrings & Necklace  FINESMITH Limited Edition  Canton
Headphones  [sYs]  MousYs Headphones Halloween  *GROUP GIFT*

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts