GOOD COSTUMER SERVICE

OMG I need a break and I need my rest I almost finished and completed and posted  this post all wrote in the Dutch language ! Like you would understand that ..  so here I go again editing it all over now in plain English. Some days ago I went to the new circle of the Limited Bazaar and I bought myself a nice sweater from  E-Clipse Design    so far so good .. I thought I bought the brown tone sweater  but there was something wrong with the system sl will always be sl and here comes the best  part, before I even noticed I got the "wrong" color sweater the black and white one, the owner Thetra Blackheart    sent me the  brown tone sweater with an excuse note and she wished me fun with both of them. This kind of small things  make my whole day so that is why I give Thetra ✰✰✰✰✰ when it comes to costumer service.
And because I am talking about the sweater I made this pictures.
A new shopping event called Enchantment opened there virtual doors. Enchantment is an event that centers around fairy tales, where each new round a fairy tale is chosen and new and exclusive items are created by participating designers.  It will cycle every 3 months with the first installment beginning November 1st.  This round designers and creators were inspired by the evil queen  the 7 dwarfs and Snow White so go back to the time your mom  told you a bed time story before you went to sleep
For now enjoy the  magical times and have fun while you shop until your drop.



 
Skin  -Belleza-  Oakley 
Hair MINA   @  Enchantment  Blanka Snowwhite
Top  E-Clipse Design ✰✰✰✰✰  @  Limited Bazaar Hester Black
Skirt ----- Gawk! -----   High Waist Skirt Wool Pattern 1  *NEW*
Boots  **BAIASTICE**   Knee Platform Stretch Boots Suede  Black
 Glasses  **BAIASTICE**  Snake Black Sunglasses  *GROUP GIFT*
Tights  Izzie's  Tights Chess
Gloves  [celoe]  Mery Gloves Mine
Location   Neva Sky Villi

 


 

Comments

Popular Posts