AUTUMN CHALLENGE

This weeks Strawberry Singh   Monday challenge is about my favorite second life season Autumn. Feel free to join the challenge anytime ,just copy past the questions take out my answers and fill in yours and leave your comment with the rest of us on Berry her blog.

  1. Is autumn your favorite season? Why or why not? – In second life it is my favorite season I love to decorate my place with falling leaves and autumn themed items. In rl I am not a huge fan of the fall because of the weather conditions in Holland. Here fall is lots of hard wind that I don't mind specially when I go to the beach but it brings lots of rain as well. And the combination of the  hard wind and rain is a seasons turn of. I have to say this year the winds and rain storms are not here jet so I am not complaining now.
  2. Do you call it Autumn or Fall? – I used to call it Fall until I start living in second life where the word fall is hardly used.
  3. What kind of weather does your area get during this season? – Like I said this year the hard winds and heavy rains are  absent so  I keep my fingers crossed it stays like this and I hope we role in to a perfect Winter with snow on Christmas.
  4. Which color do you always associate with autumn? – All shades of brown ( 50 shades oooh I feel a title of a book coming )
  5. Which Autumn themed sim is your favorite at the moment? – Sounds lame but I have to say my own place *** Beautiful  4  Seasons *** I worked hard the past view weeks to decorate it to Autumn standards with falling leafs.When you feel like it, you are free to come to visit anytime to look around  and snap some pictures here. For those who need rez rights to rez a pose prop or pose ball IM me and I will open the rights for you.


 
 
 
 
Skin  -Belleza-  Leila  *NEW*
Hair  ""D!va""   @  COLLABOR88  Kalli2 *NEW*
Dress coldLogic   Denning Plum  *NEW*
Boots  *League*  @  COLLABOR88 Lauren Wedge Boots Burgundy *NEW*
Scarf  ISPACHI  @  TLC Boutique  Heuston Scarf
Socks  *GF*  Button Socks Knee High
Ring  MG  @  COLLABOR88  Drew Encrusted Teardrop
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts