APPLES FALL

The Liaison Collaborative TLC opened a new Home & Garden showcase with the outdoor life as theme So you find a lot of cabins, tents and other cool decorations with a rustic theme. I run almost out of prims on my land ,  piles of leafs and pumpkins taking up almost all of them.
If you want to see it all come  and take a look at my place called 
                    ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons ***
Although I am almost out of prims I made room  for the Trompe Loeil entrance on the TLC event an apple cart and like all the items Cory Edo makes so well detailed so polished and finished.
The Cosmetic Fair the Fall Edition started as well  and Inka Mexicola made an amazing new skin called Song with different  kissable lipsticks so you can change your look every day. For now it is almost Friday so just 1 day at the office ahead and then weekend ....and for you have fun while you shop until you drop.

 
Skin  { .essences.}  @  The Cosmetic Fair Fall  Song Light Rose  *NEW*
 Hair Clawtooth  @  COLLABOR88   Windswept
Coat *KUNGLERS*  Avenue Fall Winter Look 18 Alessandra
Boots  & Pants  *KUNGLERS*  Avenue Fall Winter Look 13 Alessandra
Rings  MG  @  L I M I T E D  B A Z A A R   Fortune Lotus Flower *NEW*
Apple Cart  Trompe Loeil  @  TLC   *NEW*
Pose 1st Picture  Diesel Works  Spartan9
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts