WINDLIGHT SETTINGS CHALLENGE

This weeks challenge is about windlight settings. Before there were windlight settings I was wearing face lights so bright I could light a tree during Christmas. But there it was, a way to light your own environment fitting your  own liking and moods. For me being a pathological picture-taker I can't imagine a second life without them anymore.
 Before I kick of and answer Berry her questions about the windlights I tell you first what you see on the pictures...... to much to tell by each item separately. Shopping hints on the furniture Trompe Loeil  @ FaMESHed a wonderful bedroom set called Baybrooke and on TLC Home and Garden the Fifties stool and table
 Skin { .essences. } called Cho tone lait @  TDR FUSION also Slink hand and feet appliers available. And then almost all that you see on the pictures from poses with the pillow to clothing to decoration and even the hair all available @  The Arcade Gacha. Told you in a previous post to avoid madness of not getting in you can visit Arcade yard sales like I did.


 
Meme instructions copy pasted of Strawberry Singh her blog :  Answer the following questions about windlight settings and share some that you’ve created yourself. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in this meme’s comments.
 
❶  Do you use windlight while taking pictures? If not, why not?
Like I said I can't imagine taking pictures without them.
❷  When taking a closeup snapshot for a profile picture, which windlight preset do you use most often?
For that I use a windlight made by Annan Adored called Optimal Skin (no shadows) Annan makes great settings and she was very kind to share them with all of us. Thank you Annan for that.
❸  Which windlight presets do you use for full body portraits?
Depends on the look I am aiming for or the things and clothes I want to show. [SL] Bloggers Support Group gathered a windlight settings list and I got them all.
❹  If you do landscape photography, which windlights do you use for that most often?
That must be 2 settings made by Annan as well 1st one called Dusty for a darker tone of picture and second Light Explosion II for Summer pictures.
❺  Do you have any tricks or tips that you could share for using Windlight effectively?
Nope not tips or trick other then Berry is giving just move the sliders change time of day or night and try something different and be a light adventurist.
❻ Have you created any windlights that you would be willing to share with us?
No I am lazy so till now I never made a setting myself. Kismet Faith is explaining what every slider does and telling in simple words how to make one yourself maybe this is the time to challenge myself not only talking about them but making one .
 On ✎.....STYLING & PHOTO TIPS & TRICKS I am sharing my little knowledge on this subject but if you really want to be enlightened  visit Berry her blog and find yourself some free settings in the proses.




 

Comments

Popular Posts