GLAM AFFAIR

Normally when I go shopping I just TP and run in to the shop and try to see the item I want to buy as fast as possible and get out again. When the brand has a market place shop as well I do my shopping there to save myself the time for things waiting to rez. Now -Glam Affair- &  Tableau Vivant opened a new shopping area so this time I was patience enough to see it and took today's pictures there at the same time. The skin is a Glam Affair skin and only available @ The Arcade that is still open for a couple of days so you got to hurry if you want to slap the gacha machines one more time.

 
Skin  -Glam Affair-  @  The Arcade Candy America 04 A
Hair  >.:^^:.Xplosion..:^^:.<  Jules Hair
Dress Mimikri  No Future Tartan Dress Red *NEW*
Shrug  Mimikri  No Future Red *NEW*
Boots  **DECO**  Snowboots Cherry
Stockings / erratic / Ripped Stockings Black
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts