FABULOUS IN PURPLE

Today a purple dress and an apologize.  I am slacking and need to step up my blogging game. The to do list is loooooooooooong and I was stuck in cleaning my inventory after reading this Zee blog post and by clicking trough there watching this  tutorial from Harlow Heslop about organizing your inventory and how to keep it nice and clean. I already had a pretty organised closed but one of the tips was to delete all the unpacking scripts and note cards in clothing packages. And to get rid of the sizes you never wear. By doing that I came in to the dark back rooms of my inventory finding stuff I forgot about and  labeling it again as an  "I must blog this" item. The good side is my inventory numbers dropped to 80.060 and I am not done with deleting.
I also did some traveling  in other virtual worlds to see how big pixel fashion is over the borders of the sl grid. This week I am going to write a post about that and I Inkie Pinkie promise myself doing that and not only saying it. Poke me if I don't  match my action with my mouth. I need to be slapped sometimes to keep  moving foreword.
{ .essences. } opened a new shop and it looks so cute and so girly if it was possible I would rez my bed there. And although I am not a phat azz girl I am letting you know the appliers for the ass are available in the shop as well. There are some other designer things happening with the { .essences. } brand but I will get back @ that on a later date as well.
For now have fun while you shop until you drop.

 
 
Skin  { .essences.}  CHO Peche
Lipstick { .essences.} Amaterasu lipstick 02
Hair  ISON  Ruby
Dress V e s p e r t i n e  @  TLC Boutique  Anna Dress Grape
Shoes  [ Gos ]  @  TLC Bouttique  Paris Peeptoe Emerald & Plum
Earrings O.M.E.N TLC Boutique Parfum Earring Purple
Glasses Izzie's  Oversized Sunglasses
Necklace & Rings  MG  @  COLLABOR88  Dew Entrusted Teardrop
Location  The Basilique


 

Comments

Popular Posts