WALKING THE DOG

If you visit this place  before  you see that I changed the look and feel of my blog. For years I had the same layout and background and I thought it would be very difficult to change it. And you know what ? It took some Google searching , puzzling and some time  but finely I made the change.
If you are a blogger as well or thinking about starting a blog visit my page ✎.... BLOGING TIPS & TRICKS  to see where I got my hints and tips from.  Luckily there are people on the web who share there knowledge, backgrounds and bloggers gadgets for free.
The reason I chose this background is because it looks like my desk @ my work. I am a "list person" and live my life with a "to do list"all the time.
On my shopping to do list this weekend was the new FaMESHed circle and I am  showing you today a skirt from **BAIASTICE** and a top from !Rebel Hope  The killer boots were  a FaMESHed item past month but will be available @ the main store of RO as well
Another thing I want to show is the group gift of Izzie's the cat tights. They are to cute for words and that brings me to the topic.
 "Why did you joined the second life groups you are part of now ? I will try to make a survey on my blog to ask some questions about  what makes you member of a group and when are you leaving ?






 
Skin  -Belleza- Ashley  Medium  *BEST BUY AUGUST*
Hair  Zibska  Octavia Black
Top  !Rebel Hope  @  FaMESHed  Molly Mesh Tie Tank Blueberry
Skirt  **BAIASTICE**  @  FaMESHed  Denim Tulle Skirt Black *NEW*
Boots  RO  Hobnails Leather Purchase Container
Necklace & Bracelets [ glow ] Kitsch  Blue Set
Earrings [MANDALA]  CharaChara Earrings Navy
Tights Izzie's  Cat Tights  *VIP GROUP GIFT AUGUST*
Hat with Vale LODE   @  L'accessoires  Hat Binny Black Dots
Poses  DM   Exquisite &  Just a Moment  *NEWISH*
Location  Virtual Decay ( With Rez Rights )
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts