VISITING THE PIXEL BIG APPLE

On my real life's bucket list is a shopping trip to New York during the days a visit to Broadway in the evenings and going to a wild partys during the nights.. Sighs...... A full bucket of wishes but an empty bucket of money so went to  New York City  made of pixels and I did a photo shoot there dressed up like a high maintenance girl from the Big Apple.
 On my second life shopping list was a trip to Collabor88  2cond anniversary but .... region is full and I don't know why I am so inpatient I  still have a folder in my inventory with unpacked never used items from the 1st year anniversary. * hides in shame with read cheeks*

Gos Boutique proudly supports the PDSA, The People’s Dispensary for Sick Animals, a UK based charity devoted to caring for the sick and injured animals of people in need. With every new release, a special, exclusive design will be created and 100% of the proceeds from each and every sale will be donated to the PDSA. These shoes are available as a separate purchase and are not included in any of the colour collections.
Today I am wearing a PDSA shoe from [ Gos ] Boutique the Lauren d'Orsay Turquoise  and I am so pleased with them I just love the color.
 
Skin  -Belleza-   Ashley   *BEST BUY AUGUST*
Hair [LeLutka]  Alvina 
Top  Mutresse  @  FaMESHed  Lilli Sheer Blouse
Skirt  DRIFT  @  TDR FUSION  Dash Pencil Skirt Turquoise Stripe
Shoes  [ Gos ] Boutique Lauren d'Orsay Turquoise  * PDSA PRODUCT*
Sunglasses Izzie's Oversized Sunglasses
Necklace Olive  The Elisa's Bath Time Bubbles Necklace  Cyan
 Bag  (fd)  Heart Purse Mint
 Location  New York City

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts